The international cooperation
One of the main priorities of UlSTU is a development of international cooperation. The goal of the university is to intensify scientific cooperation with foreign colleagues, strengthen the business ties of the university with foreign and international companies and organizations, increase the number of foreign students, expand the range and volume of educational services, and exchange students and teachers.
UlSTU conducts an active international activity, the main directions of which are:
- training of specialists for foreign countries.
- academic cooperation with foreign universities and research centers;
- implementation of joint international scientific and educational projects.
The University maintains stable relations with many foreign universities and international organizations in Asia, Africa, Europe and the USA.
About 500 foreign citizens from 31 countries of the world study at UlSTU (Azerbaijan, Algeria, Angola, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Venezuela, Vietnam, Guinea-Bissau, DPR, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Iraq, Yemen, Kazakhstan, Kenya, China, Côte d'Ivoire, Kyrgyzstan, Nigeria, Palestine, Republic of Belarus, Republic of the Congo, Syria, Tajikistan, Tunisia, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Ethiopia).
For foreign citizens there is a preparatory faculty.
Preparatory Faculty Programsta:
- Russian as a foreign language - room 648 hours (disciplines: Russian as a foreign language, scientific style of speech, musical phonetics)
- The program of pre-university education - engineering and technical profile - 1080 aud. hours. (disciplines: Russian as a foreign language, scientific style of speech, musical phonetics, mathematics, physics, chemistry, computer science, history of Russia)
- The program of pre-university education - medical and biological profile - 1080 aud. hours (disciplines: Russian as a foreign language, scientific style of speech, chemistry, biology, physics, mathematics, history of Russia, musical phonetics).
All programs are available online.